In this section we explain the working of the API more thoroughly.
Build your application using the API
In short, the architecture of your case management application will compromise:
- A website for your user interaction
- A storage for documents, maybe a document management system
- A storage for structured data, maybe a RDBMS or a NoSQL store
- Qollabor for execution of the case plan logic
- A backend application server for logic that is not a part of Qollabor
- A gateway that glues all together
You can of course let Qollabor UI help you build an application. However, we recommend to build the application and its architecure your self.
Note that the API requires Authentication
post/identity to log in. This log in will respond with X-AUT-Qollabor (if not in response, look into your header). You can use
admin, Qollabor as username and password. See also
src/conf/local.conf in which you can define users.
X-AUTH-Qollabor is to be included in each method calls. In this section, we refrain further from mentioning X-AUTH_Qollabor.